Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Big Day!!!

Hey Party People! I just wanted to post a quick intro to anyone new to Climbing for Clean Water now that I have linked this blog to my Facebook and shared with my professors and friends!

So here's the scoop! I am raising money to sponsor a project to build lasting infrastructure to deliver clean drinking water to a community in Africa! I have decided to work with The Water Project and more info can be found at

http://thewaterproject.org/sponsor-a-water-project

Upon making our donation, I will receive (and disseminate) a report on the full project, GPS data and a community profile for the village that we were able to help! How cool is that!?

I want to raise $5,000 dollars to fund this project and additional money to fund my climb of Mount Kilimanjaro to raise awareness for the water crisis in East/Sub-Saharan Africa!

I will also be taking pledges as I reach different levels (and then summit) the mountain!

And here's the cool part, if I am able to make it to Tanzania to climb Mt. Kili, I will be bringing back souvenirs and different incentives based on people's level of donation!

Check out all these details and share with ANYONE you think might be interested, I'm really excited about this and I hope to make a lasting change. Here's the link!!!

http://www.gofundme.com/climb4cleanwater

Peace, Water, and Climbing,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment