Thursday, February 5, 2015

Why Kilimanjaro??

Hey everyone, short post today!

People have been super great with getting behind my cause and helping out with my goals! Thank you all!

But one of the main questions I get is, "How does Mt. Kili fit into this?"

I'm glad you asked!!


Most people I know think that climbing Kilimanjaro is either crazy or just plain stupid. But seriously, who doesn't like to contribute to this sort of adventure!? When it's for a great cause, why not send a small portion of the money to help a hyped-up college kid summit the highest point in Africa to get publicity for a great charity? Am I right :)

I have a lot of prepping to do, and will take every instance I can to keep my growing following updated. It ranges from below 0 to more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit; rainforest to Arctic tundra, and peaks at 19,341 feet as the highest free standing mountain in the world!!!

Yeah it's crazy!!

But I can't wait,

Peace, Water, and Climbing

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Crowdfunding - promise to make an egg salad at the peak. BOOM Nailed It! $100,000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched an episode of "Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown" tour Tanzania - amazing country. So much nicer then the Congo! Good choice.

    ReplyDelete